HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to School Shopping - Shoes

Thank you to Crocs for sponsoring this blog post. Please click here to learn more about Crocs’ new Back to School line. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.

Now that the kiddos are back in school and I have a little time to breathe :) I wanted to share one of my Back to School shopping experiences.
You would think that shopping for boys would be pretty easy -and for the most part it is. Except that is when it comes to shoes.

After searching several stores and an online purchase returned, I took Isaac out and said I didn't care the cost - just find something, anything that fits you and is comfortable. I didn't think finding school shoes would be this difficult!! He did finally find something when out with his grandpa (thanks dad!!), but if you asked him he would rather be wearing his Crocs.

He has the slip on kind...you know like this....
A product thumbnail of  Classic
And although the straps have broken and they are pretty worn out - they have always been his "go to" shoe. But they aren't really appropriate "school" shoes.

Now Gabriel only has 1 criteria for shoes...NO TIES. He can tie his shoes, but they always come untied and "retying is such a chore mom"! :)  I have decided that, at least for now, fighting over a tie shoe isn't worth it and shoes without ties are fine with me.

Wouldn't these new Crocs be perfect for him??
An added bonus is that they are waterproof, like all of the other Crocs, so when he is splashing around in puddles (as he is apt to do) I won't have to find a vent to dry them on overnight!! BONUS!


The Crocs Back to School kids' line are school-approved on the outside (because they're close-toed and close-heeled), but have the same comfort in the inside 13 new styles for boys and girls from K-8.  Just by checking out their site - you can enter a giveaway for a family vacation to San Diego with no purchase necessary!! I am all in for that and already entered - Mark and Mindi here I come!! 

And if you want to learn more about the new Crocs line check out the video below.
(It's a little cheezy if you ask me...but the kids liked it) :)
The music video is interactive- you can click on the shoes in the video to go directly to the shoes' corresponding pages on the Crocs official site.


Added Bonus!!!: Try to find the hidden Easter Egg within the video, click on it and see what happens! And here's a hint for you...look for the object below and click on it for a special "secret discount"!!

Think yellow bird!! :)

It works, I tried it and I think I am going to have to use that discount towards a pair of these shoes!! So tell me what was your best and worst back to school shopping experience this year??

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved