HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Friday, September 9, 2011

What Women Fear - Winners!!

Congratulations to the winners of the book "What Women Fear" by Angie Smith!! 

What Women Fear: Walking in Faith That Transforms   -     
        By: Angie Smith

I know that you will be blessed by this book and I wish I had a copy to send to everyone. And thank you for sharing some of your fears here. I will be praying for all of you and asking that God reveal Himself in all things to each of you!!

I used a number generator from Random.org and tried to embed the widgets into this post but I am having techinical difficulties this morning..so I apologize for that.

But it picked for me and the winners are:

Congrats to Sarah S. From "All Other Ground is Sinking Sand - Our Life After Loss"

And congrats to Jaimie from Displacedcitygirl!!

Please e-mail me your addresses at kasmith03@gmail.com and I will get your copies out to you!! Yay for Fridays and fun giveaways!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved