HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun Times



This picture of Dominic and I was taken last week at a Stampede Hockey game. My coworker won free tickets and we were able to all bring our families to see the game! We have never been to a hockey game before so it was fun for everyone. And the picture below is of my 2 coworkers. Scott is the one who took the cute photo of my husband and I and Angie was the ticket winner! I am fortunate to work with a great group of people!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved