HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

29 weeks

At times I really can’t believe that I am already at 29 weeks and other days I am ready to be done. Partly because I can’t wait to see our little man, but also because I feel that I am running out of space to grow him anymore! He seems to be filling every inch of my belly – thus the continued fear of my becoming a big meatball from Gabriel! :)

I saw my doctor today and everything looks good. I am measuring at 30 weeks instead of 29 – but she didn’t seem concerned about that at this point. Makes me wonder though if he is going to make an appearance sooner than expected??

So I will pose that question to you – my due date is May 18th – but does anyone have a guess as to what it will actually be?! Regardless of when he finally makes his grand appearance I am feeling so very blessed to be able to have this journey - aches, pains, kicks, giant meatball scares and all. God is good!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going with May 14th - That is a very good day to have a new baby in the family. My brother and my cousin both were born on that day.



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved