Monday, September 14, 2009

A couple of pictures


I just had to share a couple of photos. Elijah is holding his head up strong in the top picture. I was trying to "catch" him rolling over...but was unsuccessful. He, like most kids, don't want to perform when mom wants them to!
The picture of Dominic and I was taken before my work party a few weekends ago. We haven't been good in the past about getting shots of us together so I am trying to be better about it. It helps that Isaac is old enough to use the camera correctly. I really like the neighbors trash cans in the background of the photo. I guess we need to better "position" ourselves in the future! :)

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved