HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Monday, September 14, 2009

A couple of pictures


I just had to share a couple of photos. Elijah is holding his head up strong in the top picture. I was trying to "catch" him rolling over...but was unsuccessful. He, like most kids, don't want to perform when mom wants them to!
The picture of Dominic and I was taken before my work party a few weekends ago. We haven't been good in the past about getting shots of us together so I am trying to be better about it. It helps that Isaac is old enough to use the camera correctly. I really like the neighbors trash cans in the background of the photo. I guess we need to better "position" ourselves in the future! :)

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved