HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A few photos to share...

One of the dress up days for Homecoming week last week was "Circus" day...so we tried to dress Isaac up as a goofy clown! And yes that is a bulk package of paper towels in the background. One of these days I will learn how to better crop the "mess" out of my photos!

Gabriel wanted to join in the fun of course and decided to try out Isaac's clown nose. He looks adorable!

Elijah just keeps growing and as of his 4mo appt a few weeks ago was over 19 lbs! He is a chunk - maybe it is all of those nighttime feedings every 2 hours! Oh what I wouldn't give for babies that like to sleep!

Dominic and Isaac spent a couple of long days putting in new flooring in our bathroom, kitchen, entryway and laundry room. Here are a couple of pictures showing how it looks! I am THRILLED with how it turned out and it was a fairly cheap update to some pretty awful floors we had before. Now we just need to steam clean our carpets again because the new flooring has made the old flooring look even more dingy! :)

We will be getting our family pictures taken a week from Saturday and I am so excited. Anna - a young woman from our church is doing it and I can't wait. I am praying that we will see a warming trend next week though because this Saturday the forecast calls for a balmy 37! I am NOT ready for winter so help me pray for a few more nice days!! Have a wonderful rest of the week!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow... you guys do great work!! Those floors look wonderful!!!

And 19 pounds... yeah... I think he and Audrey weighed the same at 4 months!!! Its all that good nursing!

Blessings-
Amanda



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved