HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A new use for my Visa card

I have found a new use for my Visa card....

Any gueses on what I am working on here??


This project took me at least an hour....

I was disgusted with it as I worked...it was gross!



Have you ever used your Visa for something like this???

Did you figure it out yet?

This is what my hairspray looks like as I am scraping it off of my bathroom door!!

Gross right?!  I couldn't believe how think and gooey it was....and I am putting that in my hair every day!  I am not a beauty queen by any means...but without products my hair would be terribly frizzy and a downright mess...so until I either cut off all of my hair - or decide to go all natural...I am going to have to make sure to start cleaning my bathroom door more frequently so that it never looks like this again!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved