Saturday, July 17, 2010

A new use for my Visa card

I have found a new use for my Visa card....

Any gueses on what I am working on here??


This project took me at least an hour....

I was disgusted with it as I worked...it was gross!



Have you ever used your Visa for something like this???

Did you figure it out yet?

This is what my hairspray looks like as I am scraping it off of my bathroom door!!

Gross right?!  I couldn't believe how think and gooey it was....and I am putting that in my hair every day!  I am not a beauty queen by any means...but without products my hair would be terribly frizzy and a downright mess...so until I either cut off all of my hair - or decide to go all natural...I am going to have to make sure to start cleaning my bathroom door more frequently so that it never looks like this again!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved