Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gabriel - alternately titled "Confessions of a tooth crazed mother"

This is Gabriel. My fun loving 6 year old son.

This is Gabriel showing off his snaggle tooth. The tooth that he WON'T let me pull out.  I have become obsessed with this tooth of his...at least that is what Dominic tells me.  I am still in denial over all of it.

Gabriel lost one of his 2 front teeth on Saturday. He bit into a snack he was eating and knocked it loose enough that I was able to pull it out.  The other big front tooth is also loose and now without the support from tooth #1 is hanging slightly crooked in the front of his mouth.  Every night I ask if I can pull it out.  I guess it isn't quite ready, but I am still willing to try!! :)  He has a dentist appointment tomorrow....I secretly hope that they "bump" it out on accident and we can put this whole tooth fiasco behind us. Is that terrible of me?! :)

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved