HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Garage Sale Find and a Cool Freebie

Karlena doesn't realize it but she is getting a glimpse of a future Christmas gift!

I found this handmade wooden cradle at a garage sale for $10. It is in great condition and just needs a little mattress, blanket and of course a doll!!

She won't be ready for this for a few years but I had to just get a couple of pictures with her in it so that when she does get it we can remember how small she once was!

Elijah just being a ham. He wanted me to take his picture and this is him saying "cheese"!

A few weeks ago I won a free canvas print from Canvas People. - it was a rush contest and I had to choose a picture really quick. I was the 1st person to find and use a freebie code...but I had to download the 1st picture I could find and the one of Elijah above was the one!

It actually turned out pretty cute and Elijah loved seeing a HUGE picture of himself. He kept saying "That Elijah"!! I typically never win stuff like this so it was fun to get something for free! And the canvas's they make are really nice quality. We have several in our home and if I could afford it I would make more. I typically take advantage of their free canvas deal when you just pay shipping. If you haven't ever tried it you should check them out!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved