HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cara Box Exchange!!





Cara Box


So I found Kaitlyn's blog Wifessionals through another blog I read.  She does this thing called the "Cara Box Exchange". Basically 2 women bloggers get paired together to send each other a little box of goodies, based on a particular theme each month.  There is a $15 limit to the gifts and you are encouraged to send at least 5 items!!

This was my first time participating and it was so much fun! The theme this month was "Childhood" and I was paired with the lovely Leah over at Beautifully Molded. It was so much fun to get to know Leah through he blog and e-mails and then pick out some fun gifts for her that hopefully reflect a little of her childhood.

Well my box came on Black Friday which was extra fun for an already happy day!!


Everything was wrapped up so nice! And she game me some great things too!!  I told her that one of the best parts about my childhood was all the camping trips we had.

So she sent me this....
IMG_5074
I am telling you they really hit the spot one night!! :)


And then she asked me where I grew up and made this adorable magnet for me of my home state!! Isn't that just so creative??
IMG_5075

She also sent me this adorable journal because I told her that I used to journal all the time when I was younger!!


And she also sent me some recipe cards (because I love baking) and my favorite childhood candy - Lemon Heads!!  Leah really spent some time putting together my box and I am just so grateful that I got to participate this month!!
IMG_5072


Thanks so much Leah for the wonderful gifts! It has been so much fun getting to know you...you are a beautiful woman and I wish you many blessings!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin! New follower through the Cara Box link up! So glad you have such a great experience this month :) Looking forward to following along!

Samantha
hooahandhiccups.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Hey Samantha! Thanks for following! I am excited to check out your blog as well! :) Have a wonderful day!!

Shawna said...

I love that little smores idea! That is so adorable, I bet it really hit the spot!

Leah said...

it was so much fun kristin and thank you so much for your time and thoughtfulness into my box. loved it all!

Jena Roach said...

This is awesome! The magnet is adorable. :) Hooray for Cara boxes!

Falen said...

Lemonheads!!! I love those!! How cute is that smores container thing! Love this swap. :) New follower.

Falen
www.upwardnotinward.com



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved