HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy 16th Birthday Isaac!!


I'm not sure how it is possible that 16 years has gone by. I do not feel I have aged that much! :) But yesterday we celebrated Isaac's 16th birthday!! All I can really say is that Isaac adds so much life to our family and we are so thankful for the gift he is to us!  I couldn't scan the pictures I wanted...but had these saved and wanted to share the many "faces" of Isaac...we are grateful for each and every one!!  Happy Birthday Isaac!
 Always a great big brother!

 Ok - isn't the look on Isaac's face priceless above?! (He's the baby if you were wondering) ;)



This has to be one of my favorite costumes he had....so convincing!!
 

We look forward to seeing where God leads you in the years to come!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved