Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy 16th Birthday Isaac!!


I'm not sure how it is possible that 16 years has gone by. I do not feel I have aged that much! :) But yesterday we celebrated Isaac's 16th birthday!! All I can really say is that Isaac adds so much life to our family and we are so thankful for the gift he is to us!  I couldn't scan the pictures I wanted...but had these saved and wanted to share the many "faces" of Isaac...we are grateful for each and every one!!  Happy Birthday Isaac!
 Always a great big brother!

 Ok - isn't the look on Isaac's face priceless above?! (He's the baby if you were wondering) ;)



This has to be one of my favorite costumes he had....so convincing!!
 

We look forward to seeing where God leads you in the years to come!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved