HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Friday, November 16, 2012

Raise your hand if you love to dance!!




 
Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. #UbiChamps. #CleverJD4

So I was selected to be a part of this #UbiChamps program where I get the opportunity to review different video games and then post about what I/we think of them! So fun!!

So a few weeks ago this game showed up in my mailbox....


A few years back we bought Just Dance 2 and the whole family enjoyed it! So the kids were pretty pumped when they saw that we had a new one to try out.

Let me just preface this whole post with a little piece of truth. 

I love the dance.

But sadly here is the rest of that truth....

This girl does NOT have it going on....the moves I mean. Wow did this game humble me! :)

 But we tried regardless....

 The little kids "danced" with our broken remote...they didn't know any difference and they were just having fun!



Gabriel by far was the most fun to watch....he was really trying...and while I think our remotes needed a little charging, and he didn't get "credit" for some of the moves he did well....he was laughing and really getting into the game!


And he loved when he saw that he did a move and got a "perfect"!!

And while he will probably be upset at me for photographing him....even Isaac joined in on the fun. In fact he had a better score than anyone else after the first try!

That is one of the things that I enjoy about the Just Dance games....that so many people in the family can participate and have fun together!

And you don't have to be an expert dancer to play either. I was evidence of that! :)  But seriously, this is a game that would be fun to play with family after a big Thanksgiving meal....what a way to wake you up and energize you and help you shed a couple of those extra turkey pounds too!

And while we don't have much "Mojo" yet....


You can be sure that we will be dancing that score right up soon! :)

Thank you UbiSoft for giving us the opportunity to review Just Dance 4. While I was given the game for free to review - all opinions expressed are my own!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved