HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Auntie Karlena



Karlena came to visit us a couple of weeks ago and she and her mom Linda brought us an amazing lunch and we got a few pictures too. It was so much fun seeing Karlena - it isn't often enough! :) Gabriel enjoyed seeing her too and today he found a picture of Karlena and I together in my bedroom and said "Mom, look its Karlena! I love her." So cute. I know that Elijah will also love his "adopted" auntie Karlena too. I mean look at how content he was in her arms!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved