HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Elijah at 6 months

At 6 months old I am growing and changing every day. I have now in the last week mastered the art of sitting up without falling over and am enjoying my new found sense of the things around me.

I like to reach for toys and I put everything in my mouth. I drool all the time but I don't have any teeth yet - mom is happy about that!

I love to make sounds and squeal and I laugh when my mom shakes her head at me. I love my brothers too and calm down and sleep when Isaac rocks me in the recliner.

I now weigh 22 lbs and am 27.5 in long! I still have no desire to roll over, but I blame that on my chubby tummy and thighs. It is just too hard to move all of that around!

I have started to eat "real" food and love green beans and peas. I will eat carrots and squash but I don't enjoy them quite as much as the green vegetables. I eat a lot at a time and sometimes help mom put the spoon in my mouth!

I still don't sleep through the night but know that mom secretly enjoys our time together so I will probably keep it up for awhile!

I keep hearing mom say that I am a blessing so I think I must be pretty special! I hope that you can come and visit me soon because next time you see me I will have changed again for sure!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Such a beautiful baby boy! And so smart!

Blessings!
Amanda



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved