HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...





With a couple of "snow" days came the opportunity to finally get out our Christmas decorations! The Christmas cards have been mailed and I am well on my way to finishing all of my baking! I always enjoy this time of year. Not just for all of the goodies and decorations and of course beautiful lights. But also because it is a time where we all really seem to focus on Christ and the gift that He was to us so many years ago. I feel so blessed this year in so many ways and am so grateful that God continues to walk with me in my daily life. The best gift this Christmas will be the remembrance of the gift of Life through God's son Jesus! Merry CHRISTmas friends!



No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved