Monday, December 28, 2009

Please Pray

**UPDATE**
My mom got an e-mail late last night from my dad and they are in Haiti - everyone is safe and having a good time so far! Thank you for lifting them up!

Original Post:

Tonight - late tonight - my dad, Isaac and a group of 5 other people are travelling up to MN to prepare to board a plane to head to Haiti tomorrow. Please be in prayer for them as they travel over the next 2 days.

Also please pray for Isaac as this is his first experience on a mission trip, leaving the country, etc. Pray for his heart for the Haitian people and that he may be a light to those he meets. I am both excited and nervous for him. I feel much better that my dad is going, and has been there before...but still the realization that my "baby" is leaving the country for 9 days is setting in.

My prayer is that this experience will really impact Isaac in a big way so please pray for that too. As I have/hear updates I will pass them along! Thank you for lifting them up in prayer!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved