HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Saturday, October 18, 2008

"Churched" Contest Winner!!

Thank you to the few of you that left comments for me about the review of "Churched". :) The winner of the extra copy is Dee F. I also thought it would be nice to share the copy that I had a chance to read so I am giving that away also - and the second winner is Kristin (yes great name!!)

I hope that you both enjoy the book and if you do pass it along to someone else that might need a laugh too! If you both could e-mail me your full names and addresses I will get the books out to you next week! My e-mail is kasmith03@gmail.com.

Thanks again and have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks, Kristin.
I got my book in the mail yesterday. I just started reading it. I appreciate that you took the time to send it on to me. :)
Blessings,
Kristin



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved