Monday, February 23, 2009

Super Surprise

Whenever I bring something home that is "special" for Gabriel he always says that it is his "Super Surprise". It is the cutest thing ever - except when he asks over and over again when I am going to bring him another "super surprise"! :)

So several weeks ago I mentioned that I had a really cool surprise to share. And boy do I ever! At least I think it is super and for today it will will have to remain a surprise! :( I know...I am still terrible!

But never fear - I PROMISE that I will be able to reveal this "super surprise" at the end of this week.

For now just know that I am having just as hard of a time waiting to share this surprise with you and am counting the days until the end of the week when it will be revealed!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved