HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Monday, February 23, 2009

Super Surprise

Whenever I bring something home that is "special" for Gabriel he always says that it is his "Super Surprise". It is the cutest thing ever - except when he asks over and over again when I am going to bring him another "super surprise"! :)

So several weeks ago I mentioned that I had a really cool surprise to share. And boy do I ever! At least I think it is super and for today it will will have to remain a surprise! :( I know...I am still terrible!

But never fear - I PROMISE that I will be able to reveal this "super surprise" at the end of this week.

For now just know that I am having just as hard of a time waiting to share this surprise with you and am counting the days until the end of the week when it will be revealed!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved