HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Monday, February 2, 2009

Gotta love My Man!

So I just had to take an opportunity to brag just for a minute about my dear, sweet husband!
It was my birthday on Friday and I was away from my family at a Partners in Policymaking session in Pierre. I was feeling a little sorry for myself that I couldn't be at home - but I was gone for a good reason and had a really good training session! Before I left the boys gave me this beautiful stone-like picture frame that says "Brothers" on it and I can't wait to get a photo of the 3 brothers together in May!!
But I assumed that this was all I was getting - and it was ok because I love the frame! So one the way up to Pierre I was telling my car/roommate that my husband isn't really the "romantic" type - that the whole flowers and card thing has never been his deal. Boy was I wrong and had to eat my words on Friday!
Little did I know that Dominic had purchased for me a Willow Tree angel - the one that is the pregnant woman holding her belly - and gotten it to Denise a month before our trip to Pierre and asked her to put it out for me the morning of my birthday!!
So I got out of the shower on Friday morning and on my pillow was a present and a card!! And he even went so far to write me this beautiful letter, which Gabriel had to sign as well! :) I mean seriously - isn't that awesome!! I was so surprised and excited I had to tell people at my traning all about it!!
Dominic - you found a way to surprise me and make me feel loved even though we had to be apart. Thank you for all you are to me! I love you!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved