HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of school

Who is this man that is now living in our home?? I thought we had a 13 year old son and one day this guy appeared out of nowhere and our 1st born baby has mysteriously disappeared!! :)
Gabriel was all smiles for his first day of school! I am so glad that he is excited about the 1st grade!!

Elijah wasn't thrilled about taking a picture with his older brothers but they both wanted to try anyways!
I can't believe that another summer has come and gone already and that our kids are growing so fast!
Sorry about the picture quality here too...something happened when I transferred them from the Zoom Browser I use to the blog. They don't look this fuzzy even on my camera screen! Anyways - enjoy your week!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved