Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of school

Who is this man that is now living in our home?? I thought we had a 13 year old son and one day this guy appeared out of nowhere and our 1st born baby has mysteriously disappeared!! :)
Gabriel was all smiles for his first day of school! I am so glad that he is excited about the 1st grade!!

Elijah wasn't thrilled about taking a picture with his older brothers but they both wanted to try anyways!
I can't believe that another summer has come and gone already and that our kids are growing so fast!
Sorry about the picture quality here too...something happened when I transferred them from the Zoom Browser I use to the blog. They don't look this fuzzy even on my camera screen! Anyways - enjoy your week!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved