HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Saturday, May 7, 2011

"You Loved Me Anyway" - Sidewalk Prophets


I heard this song for the first time on the radio yesterday. It struck me all the ways my Father loves me.

When I doubt His plan - He loves me anyway

When I fight His love - He loves me anyway

When I repeat my same sins - He loves me anyway

When I question His authority in my life - He loves me anyway

Today take some time and think about all the ways your Father loves you...in spite of who we are - He loves us. What a gift of grace!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved