Saturday, May 7, 2011

"You Loved Me Anyway" - Sidewalk Prophets


I heard this song for the first time on the radio yesterday. It struck me all the ways my Father loves me.

When I doubt His plan - He loves me anyway

When I fight His love - He loves me anyway

When I repeat my same sins - He loves me anyway

When I question His authority in my life - He loves me anyway

Today take some time and think about all the ways your Father loves you...in spite of who we are - He loves us. What a gift of grace!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved