HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Monday, November 14, 2011

Dear Virus....

Dr Mr. Virus,
   I can see that you have mistakenly felt yourself welcome in our home the past 5 days. I need to be clear that your stay has extended well past any acceptable length. It has been LONG ENOUGH!

  My sweet dears who have found themselves unwelcome participants in your reign of havoc would like to have their healthy bodies back. They are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

  I am afraid that you might think this would be a nice place for you to cozy up for the winter but do not be mistaken - I am ready and willing to take some drastic measures to make sure that you understand just how NOT welcome you are.

  The Clorox wipes are out and every surface will be wiped. Toilets will be scrubbed and sheets and blankets will be washed. Any place that you once found a place to snuggle in will soon become a war zone - this I promise you!

  You have reduced my sweet girl to tears for one to many nights and my potty-trained, happy son has been forced back into diapers because of the damage you have done to his tummy.

  This mama is NOT HAPPY and I am putting my proverbial foot down and demanding that you leave this house at once!

  Oh and please feel free to stay away from the rest of my family. We don't want to be repeating this letter in 5-7 days. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
One tired mama

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved