HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Favorite Posts From 2011


I can't believe that this year is so quickly coming to a close. It has been a good year and a tough year. One filled with challenges and changes and unexpected blessings.


Last night I was looking through some of the blog posts that I wrote last year and it was fun to walk down "memory lane" a little. So I have composed a list of 10(11 if you count the link above) of my favorite posts/memories and am sharing them with you! Just click on each of the titles and it should open up a link to the original post!











What are some of your favorite memories from 2011 and what do you do to keep a record of them??

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved