HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Saturday, April 14, 2012

A "Thirty One" Party!!

I don't do these types of parties very often, but after I attended a Thirty One party last month, I thought it would be fun to have one of my own!! And Ami our Consultant is fairly new to the Marshall area and this is a way for her to meet some of the wonderful people that live here too!!

So this coming Thursday - April 19th, starting at 6pm, we will be having a Thirty One party at my house!!  And I would love it if you could come!  I know that some of you don't live close...but I still wanted to post this open invite and a link to shop online if you are interested!!

This is the lunch bag that I ordered at my last party.

I love that it is insulated so it keeps things cold, and it is the perfect size too!
 
And in April if you spend $31 you can get ANY purse for 1/2 off!! I am really excited about this part. There was a purse that I really wanted and now I can get it for 12/ price!! YAY!!

So if you are available I would love to have you come this Thursday...there will be food and desserts and fun products...and just some good ol' girl time! :) If you don't have and need my address leave me a comment and I will e-mail it to you!

If you can't come but want to take advantage of the great specials they have this month - click here to access the online catalog!

Hope to see you Thursday!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved