Saturday, April 14, 2012

A "Thirty One" Party!!

I don't do these types of parties very often, but after I attended a Thirty One party last month, I thought it would be fun to have one of my own!! And Ami our Consultant is fairly new to the Marshall area and this is a way for her to meet some of the wonderful people that live here too!!

So this coming Thursday - April 19th, starting at 6pm, we will be having a Thirty One party at my house!!  And I would love it if you could come!  I know that some of you don't live close...but I still wanted to post this open invite and a link to shop online if you are interested!!

This is the lunch bag that I ordered at my last party.

I love that it is insulated so it keeps things cold, and it is the perfect size too!
 
And in April if you spend $31 you can get ANY purse for 1/2 off!! I am really excited about this part. There was a purse that I really wanted and now I can get it for 12/ price!! YAY!!

So if you are available I would love to have you come this Thursday...there will be food and desserts and fun products...and just some good ol' girl time! :) If you don't have and need my address leave me a comment and I will e-mail it to you!

If you can't come but want to take advantage of the great specials they have this month - click here to access the online catalog!

Hope to see you Thursday!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved