HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Karlena!!



Oh my heart - where has the time gone? How is it possible that you, my sweet girl, are already two??

It seems like just yesterday that you were born.

 Our best Christmas present in 2010!!

23 days old....I love your innocence.

You have always had a contagious smile that just lights up the room!

Even when mostly bald and toothless - you have always been a beauty.

Blurry pic - but it captures who you are...such a joy!

When you were little you were such a little princess...

But trust me there are days when I see a lot of your brothers in you! ;)

You are such a love and give the most wonderful hugs!!

IMG_5128
You are learning new words and phrases all the time...

IMG_5120
You are already independent and like to do things your way!

IMG_5135
Karlena - you are such a joy to this family. We celebrate you today and thank God for allowing us the privilege of being your parents. Happy Birthday my miss. I love you!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved