HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Monday, November 3, 2008

Cravings

So far I haven't had any of the "traditional" cravings that one has when pregnant. I haven't had a pickle yet and ice cream only a couple of times. But lately I have been craving one thing - a lot!

Chocolate!

I don't know what the deal is but it seems to be my "it" item the past several days. And to make matters worse, due to to season, it is readily available in large quantities in my house right now.

Today at work I had a good portion of one of those large Symphony bars...you know the ones that are the extra big bars that they sell at Wal-mart for $1.75 each. I keep taking it out of my drawer and havig "just one more piece".

This will not bode well for me if it continues in this quantity. I have to take it easy!! Maybe I can have another apple or a cheese stick....right after I finish this one last piece of chocolate! :)

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved