HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Shack


I just finished a new book and wanted to share a little about it here. I was encouraged by several different people at different times to read this book. I had never even heard of it but found it at http://www.christianbook.com/ and decided to order it.

It is called ‘The Shack” and is written by WM. Paul Young. It is a fiction book and I really don’t want to share much here – because I don’t want to chance giving away the main plot line. But I will say that it is a very interesting look at God’s love and explores the question of “Where is God in a world filled with unspeakable pain?” If you want to learn more check out their website at http://www.theshackbook.com/.

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved