HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Friday, May 28, 2010

Great news!

Wednesday night my dad was able to go home from the hospital!! YEAH! We saw him yesterday morning and he looked good and was getting around well.  I know that he is happy to be home and will continue to recover nicely there. What a relief to us all!!

In other "news" I spent the afternoon/evening yesterday baking 261 (to be exact) cupcakes and a small 2 tiered wedding cake for my BIL Aaron and my future SIL Kim's wedding that is tomorrow!  Thankfully the church allowed us to do it there so I don't have to transport all of that from my home to the church!

While I baked and baked, Dominic, Aaron and Kim worked really hard setting up the reception hall. Everything looks really good. Today they are putting on the finishing touches and I am off in a few hours to begin the process of frosting those cupcakes! This could be interesting!!

I will take some pictures of everything once we are done and of the big day and post them here as soon as I can!! Until then say a prayer that my back....and my hand holds out! :)

Have a beautiful holiday weekend!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved