Friday, May 7, 2010

Almost One!!

My grandparents came to visit this past weekend and although our whole family couldn't get together because Gabriel had the stomach flu - they did get a chance to see Elijah again and recently sent me these pictures!

This is the look Elijah gets when he sees his mamma walking away from him!  I was going outside to take a picture of this beautiful tree in my parents yard and Elijah got pretty upset!

I can't believe that Elijah is almost 1 - he is such a big boy!!

This is my sweet niece Isabel. She will be 1 on Sunday! She has the cutest dimples ever!

I mean seriously - how can you not just fall in love with that face?!

Thanks grandpa for sending the photos....I have been terrible about taking pictures myself so now I finally have a few new ones!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved