HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Friday, May 7, 2010

Almost One!!

My grandparents came to visit this past weekend and although our whole family couldn't get together because Gabriel had the stomach flu - they did get a chance to see Elijah again and recently sent me these pictures!

This is the look Elijah gets when he sees his mamma walking away from him!  I was going outside to take a picture of this beautiful tree in my parents yard and Elijah got pretty upset!

I can't believe that Elijah is almost 1 - he is such a big boy!!

This is my sweet niece Isabel. She will be 1 on Sunday! She has the cutest dimples ever!

I mean seriously - how can you not just fall in love with that face?!

Thanks grandpa for sending the photos....I have been terrible about taking pictures myself so now I finally have a few new ones!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved