HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Welcome Little Gavin!!

On Wednesday my sister Beth and brother-in-law Jeff welcomed the newest addition to their family. 

Gavin Jeffrey

He is, if I do say so myself, SUCH a beautiful boy. Today I finally got to meet him and I am in love!!

Sigh....is he not just so adorable?!

And so peaceful...he is a snuggler!!

Oh the faces they make!!

Stretching and yawning!

His little wrinkly hands are so cute!!

This is his very proud, big sister Isabel!!

She LOVES her little brother!

And I can tell she is going to be a great big sister!

Congrats Beth, Jeff and Isabel - Gavin is the perfect addition to your family and I feel so blessed to be a part of his life! May God's blessings shine down on you little one!!

Welcome to the family!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved