Sunday, May 6, 2012

Welcome Little Gavin!!

On Wednesday my sister Beth and brother-in-law Jeff welcomed the newest addition to their family. 

Gavin Jeffrey

He is, if I do say so myself, SUCH a beautiful boy. Today I finally got to meet him and I am in love!!

Sigh....is he not just so adorable?!

And so peaceful...he is a snuggler!!

Oh the faces they make!!

Stretching and yawning!

His little wrinkly hands are so cute!!

This is his very proud, big sister Isabel!!

She LOVES her little brother!

And I can tell she is going to be a great big sister!

Congrats Beth, Jeff and Isabel - Gavin is the perfect addition to your family and I feel so blessed to be a part of his life! May God's blessings shine down on you little one!!

Welcome to the family!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved