HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

His Presence

I can't explain it really but today I have just been struck with the overwhelming feeling that God is with me, with our family.  We are excitedly anticipating our next doctor's appointment a week from today where we will have a chance to see and hear the little one that I am carrying right now(almost 12 weeks!!).  We have some possible big things coming on the horizon, but nothing is certain at this point.....and yet I can feel that God is present - like He is right in the middle of all of it.

I am a worrier by nature. I am usually certain that the worst possible outcome in a situation will happen to me and so often I walk in fear. But today I just feel calm, feel peaceful and know that no matter what changes our family will go through in the next year that God will be walking alongside of us...and hopefully even more so in front of us - guiding us by His will and not our own.

I am so encouraged by the fact that God wants the very best for us and blesses us when we seek out His will. I don't always go headfirst into trusting God wholly, so today I am enjoying this feeling and am hopefull that this is a new pattern of behavior for me and my relationship with my God! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved