HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7 months - well almost!!

Oh my where does the time go??
How is it that you are already 7 months old? Well almost, your actual birthday is tomorrow but I know I have time for this post tonight so I am doing it a day early!
You are such a sweet natured girl. The only time you get really fussy is when you are hungry, tired or poopy....and let's face it - who of us doesn't act the same way when it happens to us?! :)
You are curious about everything and love to watch your brothers being crazy.
Everything and I mean EVERYTHING goes into your mouth.

You still don't have any teeth but I am sure they are coming soon with the way you chew and drool.
It is a joy to watch you grow and change and I have yet to be tired of putting dresses on you!! I am afraid at least for now you are stuck with them. I love you my sweet pea.

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved