Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7 months - well almost!!

Oh my where does the time go??
How is it that you are already 7 months old? Well almost, your actual birthday is tomorrow but I know I have time for this post tonight so I am doing it a day early!
You are such a sweet natured girl. The only time you get really fussy is when you are hungry, tired or poopy....and let's face it - who of us doesn't act the same way when it happens to us?! :)
You are curious about everything and love to watch your brothers being crazy.
Everything and I mean EVERYTHING goes into your mouth.

You still don't have any teeth but I am sure they are coming soon with the way you chew and drool.
It is a joy to watch you grow and change and I have yet to be tired of putting dresses on you!! I am afraid at least for now you are stuck with them. I love you my sweet pea.

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved