HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Monday, September 12, 2011

A host of things to be grateful for....

So often I get so caught up in "me" that I forget to see...

In the darkness of my self-focus, I shut out the light.

But then I am reminded of the counting of gifts....

And soon the host of good gifts is so very evident. This friends is where my focus will be today.

How about you? Can you count the many, many reasons we have to be thankful?

#127 - Red barn paint and helping when we are needed

#128 - The giggle of a boy who never sleeps past 6:30am

#129 - The sound of the dryer spinning clean clothes

#130 - Beautiful birch trees outside the front window

#131 - Rides to school from a helpful neighbor

#132 - Fresh baked banana bread

#133 - Grace...always grace

Have you counted today? Counted the gifts in your life...your day? Join me won't you?


No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved