Tuesday, June 28, 2011

While I'm Waiting

I have found myself in a "season" of unknown. I wish that I could get into details but I really can't share much until I know more.

We took some big steps making this move based on some information I was given for months...and now there is a possibility that some of that is changing.

I have made mention of it in prior posts and I honestly do believe that something good will come of all of this and God WILL get the glory for it.

I am a control freak. I like to know what is going to happen next. I like to be certain that tomorrow will be ok. But in the past couple of weeks I haven't had that comfort in all areas. I don't know what will happen with this specific situation and it can be scary.

But I am choosing to see this as an opportunity to trust God in all of it. I KNOW that He knows what the outcome will be and I KNOW that whatever that will be, He will be in the details.

The lyrics to this song I am posting have even more significance to me recently.

How am I choosing to live in this time? Am I praising God, am I serving Him during this time?? Or am I questioning His plan for my life?

How about you? Are you in a season of waiting? What is God showing you during this time? I'd love to hear from you...and pray for you. So please leave me a comment and let me know how I might lift you up!



No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved