HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

While I'm Waiting

I have found myself in a "season" of unknown. I wish that I could get into details but I really can't share much until I know more.

We took some big steps making this move based on some information I was given for months...and now there is a possibility that some of that is changing.

I have made mention of it in prior posts and I honestly do believe that something good will come of all of this and God WILL get the glory for it.

I am a control freak. I like to know what is going to happen next. I like to be certain that tomorrow will be ok. But in the past couple of weeks I haven't had that comfort in all areas. I don't know what will happen with this specific situation and it can be scary.

But I am choosing to see this as an opportunity to trust God in all of it. I KNOW that He knows what the outcome will be and I KNOW that whatever that will be, He will be in the details.

The lyrics to this song I am posting have even more significance to me recently.

How am I choosing to live in this time? Am I praising God, am I serving Him during this time?? Or am I questioning His plan for my life?

How about you? Are you in a season of waiting? What is God showing you during this time? I'd love to hear from you...and pray for you. So please leave me a comment and let me know how I might lift you up!



No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved