HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Women Of Faith - Will You Join Us?




I am going with a group of lovely ladies to St Paul this October 19th and 20th for Women of Faith.  I have been there several times over the past 15 years - but this year is going to be amazing!!

The conference starts at 7pm on Friday through 10pm. And then 9am to 5pm on Saturday. It is held at the Excel Center in downtown St Paul.

I have access to up to 28 tickets total and would LOVE it if you wanted to join our group! I think they are going to be great seats. There is a new layout for the stage, a live band to lead us in worship, great speakers who this year will focus more on Biblical "training", Selah!!!,  and some other fun surprises as well!

Because I have tickets available for a larger group I can offer the discounted price that isn't available when you buy less than 10 tickets, and this year they have an incredible discount for both teachers and women from military families!

The "final" deadline for me to pay for tickets from my group is August 10th . SO...what do you think? Want to join us?? I have people coming from all directions...and we don't all have to eat/room together - but I am willing to help get that part figured out for you too! This is just a chance to get a great seat, at a discounted price for what WILL be a wonderful weekend of learning, growing and worship.

If you want to be a part of this opportunity please send me an e-mail at kasmith03@gmail.com and we can work out the details!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved