HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

URGENT Prayer Needed!!!

Dear friends, family I coming to you this morning with an urgent prayer request. I believe in the power of prayer and am asking that you join with me in praying for a very sick little boy.

Isaac is 3 and is a little boy from our former home church in SD. Two days before Christmas Isaac was diagnosed with JMML, a very rare form of Leukemia.

The only form of treatment is a bone marrow transplant. Isaac's sister has been tested and was found to be a match! Praise the Lord.

But right now Isaac is fighting for his life. He developed pnuemonia in both of his lungs and right now is sedated and on a ventilator.  His mom Jennifer posted last night that the doctors are not optimistic that he will recover from this so that he can even try the bone marrow transplant as an option.

I am seriously just aching for his parents. And because there isn't much else I can do I am praying fervently for a miracle.

Will you join me?

At 6:30pm (CST) tonight our church is holding a prayer service to lift up Isaac. I won't be able to be there in person but I will be joining them in prayer.

Will you join me?

Praying that God would heal his little lungs and remove the pnuemonia from his body so that he can be healthy enough to receive the bone marrow transplant.

I know that God hears our prayers of healing for little Isaac - so please ask others to join us in praying for him.

The other request I am going to make is that if you are not already a donor on the Be The Match registry - would you please consider joining today?

The testing process is simple - fill out a form on their website and they will send you a kit in the mail. Swab your cheek with the 4 Qtips and send them back in a postage-paid envelope. They will test you and put you on their registry as a pontential donor.

I sent mine in last week  - Will you join me?

Thank you for your prayers for little Isaac.

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved