HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Monday, January 9, 2012

My Little Helper


Karlena decided that she wanted to be my helper tonight!

I brought the laundry basket out into the front room and walked away for a minute and when I came back she had climbed inside.


I just adore this girls personality - she is such a sweet pea.


Even when she is sick and not feeling 100%, she still has smiles for her mommy!


This chair is her favorite thing to climb on right now. She climbs up, rocks herself and climbs back down. Over and over again!


I love this picture of her holding one of her computers. She actually got 2 for Christmas but it was a good thing because Elijah really likes it too and so they can both have one to play with and they don't have to share! :)

This picture is blurry because she was running at me but I had to post it because I just love her toothy grin.

Hope you are having a good start to your week! It is my mom's birthday today and she is in Greece - awesome way to spend your birthday huh? So wish my mom a Happy Birthday along with me!!

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved