HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Monday, January 23, 2012

Who's the adult here?

I don't want to forget this little conversation I just had with Gabriel...

I picked Gabriel up from school and we were headed back home. I always ask him about his day, what he had for lunch, if he has homework etc.

When we pulled into the garage I asked him if he was going to have one of the brownies I made yesterday as a snack.

He said "yes" and then I said "or should I just eat them all"? (teasing)

Then he said "Mom if you eat them all you will get a stomach ache!" And I responded "Oh I will? hmmm"

As we walked into the house he said "Mom when you talk like that sometimes I feel like I am the adult and you are the child!"

So I asked what he meant by that and he said "You should know that eating all the brownies would give you a stomach ache - adults know that stuff....and when I have to remind you it feels like I am the adult and you are the child!"

Ahh yes....that's my Gabriel! He just cracks me up at times!!

What are some of the funny things your kids have said to you?

No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved