HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Cowboy...and his brother

Tonight was "Cowboy" night at Awana.

Of course we didn't remember until this morning but thankfully I was able to find a few things that Isaac had worn as a costume in years past and put something together for him.


The only thing we didn't have was cowboy boots. And the vest was super huge but he looked great regardless!


Of course Elijah wanted to be in the picture with Gabriel. But he had just finished his dinner and had gotten a tootsie roll and when I took the picture it looked like he had a piece of chew in his cheek!


This was making all of us laugh....


I was trying and trying to get a good shot of the two of them but it wasn't working.


I LOVE the above shot because it is so who are kids are...no poised and proper kids in this household! :)


But after a few tries we were able to get a pretty good one....


I love that our boys love eachother and want to have pictures together. Happy Wednesday to all of you!!


No comments:



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved