HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Every Mom Wants....


Well at least this mom was touched by it...
When Isaac called me from the Miami airport to say that they were safe back in the US from Haiti, he could hear in my voice - or lack there of - that I was sick.

When he and my dad showed up the next day Isaac handed me these. He said they were because he felt bad I was sick and because he was bringing me a ton of laundry to do from his trip!

Isn't that sweet?!

He is such a thoughtful kid and I am so blessed to be able to be his mom!

If you didn't see it earlier - please check out this link about another Isaac I know who is very sick and in need of prayer. There is a prayer meeting at our old church happening tonight at 6:30pm. Will you please join me at that time in lifting another mom's son up?

Thank you friends!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Hi beautiful! It seems lately as if I am always catching up on people's blogs instead of staying constant with reading them .. today is no exception.

Your Isaac is so wonderfully thoughtful! What a sweet thing to do for you :)

Praying that you find a return to health soon and that your heart and rest and relax while you mend!

Hugs!



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved